Great American Independence Day Parade
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Organizer: Lower Manhattan Historical Society
- Fee: Free
- Description: This year in honor of the visit of the French Frigate Hermione & her crew & French role in America's independence, march with us from Pier 15 along the historic streets of Lower Manhattan to Bowling Green.
Free outdoor screening of French musical THE YOUNG GIRLS OF ROCHEFORT
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Organizer: the French Embassy, the Poitou-Charentes Region, NYC Parks & The Battery Conservancy
- URL: http://www.facebook.com/events/1435409320097903/
- Fee: FREE
- Description: SPECIAL SCREENING of French musical The Young Girls of Rochefort by Jacques Demy in Battery Park to celebrate Hermione Voyage. "Certainly the best musical in some time." - the New York Times LES DEMOISELLES DE ROCHEFORT Directed by Jacques Demy With Catherine Deneuve, Françoise Dorléac,...
Game On Summer Block Party
- Time: 5:00 PM
- Organizer: Downtown Alliance
- URL: http://www.downtownny.com
- Fee: Free
- Description: Music, drinks, food, games and filme, on Water Street between Wall Street and Old Slip.
movies river to river tech Babies science theater knitting readings all river to river Children Teens volunteer charity classical food library History small business film Middle East crochet lecture arts kids Sword Dance charity holiday september 11th dance toddlers other theater music North Africa chinese sports poetry Walking Tour sculpture music talks-readings art gay Computer exhibit jewish heritage traditional family nature dance tours Jam Session workshop musical chamber music computers folk crafts talks play group concert media singing teen programs stationary