9/11 Memorial 5K Run/Walk & Family Day
- Time: 07:00 AM
- URL: https://www.911memorial.org/5k-runwalk-family-day
- Fee: $0-$50
- Description: Join us for our 3rd annual Run/Walk and Family Day. The route begins at Pier 26 and will follow along Battery Park City, with views of One World Trade Center. Immediately following the Run/Walk, participants are welcome to attend Family Day at the corner of...
Night Out For No Hungry Kid
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Organizer: No Kid Hungry
- URL: http://www.NoKidHungry.org/NightOut
- Fee: $350
- Description: Ensure that no kid goes hungry, whether in New York or across the nation, by joining the city’s finest chefs, sommeliers and mixologists on Monday, April 27, 2015 for Night Out for No Kid Hungry, a remarkable night of dining in support of No Kid...
Hurt So Good: Building the Body of the Beloved & Other Emotional Imageries with Natalie Diaz
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Organizer: Poets House
- Fee: $10; $7 for students and seniors; FREE for organization members.
- Description: Award-winning poet and former professional basketball player Natalie Diaz is the author of When My Brother Was an Aztec. She’ll discuss the relationship between breaking, creating, and love in the inspiration, construction, and revision of poetry. Presented as part of the Emerging Poets Fellowship public...
Sword Dance sports small business sculpture traditional lecture History theater Jam Session river to river chamber music readings jewish heritage arts all river to river food exhibit movies september 11th kids media folk film computers concert Walking Tour music talks charity other poetry dance play group charity tech Children classical Babies family science musical volunteer North Africa toddlers library theater dance teen programs talks-readings crochet Middle East Computer holiday tours art singing crafts gay Teens stationary chinese nature knitting workshop music