What's Up Downtown: From the Battery to Wall Street in Lower Manhattan
- Time: 10:30 AM
- Organizer: The Municipal Art Society of New York
- URL: http://mas.org/tours
- Fee: $20 / $15 MAS Members
- Description: From the spectacular skyline up in the air to archaeological relics down underground, lower Manhattan remains one of the world's great urban treasures. This tour with architectural historian Anthony W. Robins includes the former Custom House, Steamship Row, Castle Clinton, Federal Hall, and the House...
US Customs House Building Tour
- Time: 12:00 PM
- Organizer: Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian
- URL: http://www.americanindian.si.edu
- Fee: Free
- Description: 45-minute free public tour of the U.S. Customs House, the home of the National Museum of the American Indian in New York. Tour highlights include a discussion of the history of the site, architect Cass Gilbert, and sculptor Daniel Chester French; viewing the Collector's Office,...
Fraunces Tavern Museum Tour
- Time: 2:00 PM
- Organizer: Fraunces Tavern Museum
- URL: http://www.frauncestavernmuseum.org
- Fee: Free with admission ($7, $4)
- Description: Guided tour by a museum docent. 54 Pearl Street.
traditional computers art concert charity kids charity theater lecture readings volunteer arts play group Teens science stationary other music chamber music crafts media Sword Dance dance sports workshop classical exhibit holiday folk music sculpture North Africa dance family talks-readings Jam Session nature Babies tours food tech theater Computer Children singing library crochet september 11th Walking Tour poetry jewish heritage movies History gay musical knitting chinese talks river to river Middle East small business toddlers all river to river film teen programs